Song Sages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Sages

The New Song Sages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song usage and list.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandre Anne
Admin
Alexandre Anne

Song usage and list. Empty
PostSubject: Song usage and list.   Song usage and list. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:40 pm

You choose a song from the list bellow and it'll be your identifier. You cannot change song at all (unless talked via OOC with me and/or the Rp's mods) so choose carefully. The songs will be used for:
1. If a 'user' asks to identify you, you must reply with your song (either via a youtube video link or just typing the needed tones)
2. To send information to the user: the user will make a post and quote it, sending it with the song of the user that's meant to receive it. Using the song will automatically mean that only that user can receive it IC and not other can.
3. As with songs, you can summon the user with that song or ask for his/her whereabouts.
If he/she is there

ExampleUser: *IC greeting. You make your own*

If he/she not there

ExampleUser: The song rang clearly but went unheard... (I don't remember what the actual in game text goes by)

( I'll be tweaking this section for it to work better. Please discuss)

**Songs The following songs are available for picking. If you know more songs, please do tell me. They do not have to be instrument based but it's highly regarded to be as such until we are no longer with any.

Minuet of Forest
Serenade of Water
Nocturne of Shadow
Requiem of Spirit
Song of the Scarecrow

Manbo's Mambo
Ballad of the Windfish

Echo Tune
Currents Tune

Warping Flute

Earth God's Lyric
Wind God's Aria