Song Sages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Sages

The New Song Sages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandre Anne
Admin
Alexandre Anne

Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?   Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://songsages.forumotion.com
NasiDe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?   Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

((...(What sort of stuff? I know some coding and I am an admin on another forum. Wink)...))
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Anne
Admin
Alexandre Anne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?   Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Asdf its nasi
*glomp*
I should prolly lock this forum, lol. I got my bf to fix it for me, but i cant get the new coding until next weeeek.
Back to top Go down
https://songsages.forumotion.com
NasiDe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?   Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 am

Awesome! I'll sneak outta here then. C;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?   Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here know anything about forums and stuff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song Sages :: OOC zone :: Other-
Jump to: