Song Sages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Sages

The New Song Sages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mugen's Excuses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen Kagemaru

Location : See that shadow in the corner of your eye? That's me.

Mugen's Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Mugen's Excuses   Mugen's Excuses Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am

Already said this on Skype last night, but this is for everyone that doesn't get on Skype for one reason or another.

My comp lost its Internet connection yesterday, and for some reason, the wireless adapter would not start up. Troubleshooting suggestions only caused more problems, as it told me to uninstall and then reinstall the adapter's connection to my comp. Well, when I tried to reinstall it, all the comp would find is an ethernet controller, which was not the adapter I'd uninstalled.

I called a friend of ours who's a technician, and he's gonna be coming by sometime tomorrow to see what can be done. We suspect that the adapter is corrupted somehow, but a malware check showed no malicious items, so I'm just using it for games and I might get to some things I've been meaning to finish writing while I wait.

For the Skype regulars, especially the few that were online when I was there, I'm typing this while I'm at work. I'm not here long enough to do anything significant, so I'm not changing the whole "not doing anything until my comp is fixed" thing since there's just no fucking point in peeking in for the couple minutes I have for free time here, and then having to leave to start my shift (at 11:00 EST) just as we're getting underway.

I'll post again when I have something new on the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEndlessWarlock
Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen's Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Excuses   Mugen's Excuses Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am

Just an update on my comp problem.

The technician friend didn't call me back on what time to come by, so it looks like the appointment is technically either canceled or postponed on his end.

This was surprisingly convenient, as it turned out we were expecting an electrician to look at an oddity in the kitchen plug outlet around the same time. We didn't know if we had the funds at the time to cover both that and our technician friend coming by to look at my comp around the same time.

So it was recommended I hold off on getting back to the technician until after our next Pay Day, which is around Aug 27.

So, yeah, wish I could hang out with you guys, but it's no good right now. Sorry,
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen's Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Excuses   Mugen's Excuses Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
TheSilverSigma
Admin
TheSilverSigma

Mugen's Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Excuses   Mugen's Excuses Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:23 pm

....Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh I haven't been on in awhile.
My mom needed the laptop to complete school work and I've been getting some driving hours in, (not to mention I've sorta been playing through the Metroid Prime Trilogy lately, so that's eaten up time)
Good news is I should be on more often!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mugen's Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Excuses   Mugen's Excuses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mugen's Excuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song Sages :: Announcements :: Member Annoucements-
Jump to: