Song Sages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Sages

The New Song Sages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dai stiho and morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NasiDe

Dai stiho and morning Empty
PostSubject: Dai stiho and morning   Dai stiho and morning Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am

Tom, Matt, and I (Tom Swale) are on errantry and we greet you this morning.

Assuming it is morning, of course; name's Tom. Matt got us access to NasiDe's held account (assuming that his programmed memory held it for him).

Matt, Carl, and I have been... considerably busy. Can't give any certain details until we return, but I'll say that we have been busy enough that this has been my first chance to contact you all. I can't do anything more than reassure you that we are well enough and safe. If you try responding, don't expect a response any time soon, sorry.

Best of luck. Dai stiho,

Carl Romeo
Senior Sage
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen Kagemaru

Location : See that shadow in the corner of your eye? That's me.

PostSubject: Re: Dai stiho and morning   Dai stiho and morning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh, good. We've been holed up at that house Matt gave us for the past two weeks, layin' low and watchin' the Skype room. Nothin' goin' on, sadly. Not 'til today, anyway.

I was gonna put this in a separate thread, but I guess I can mention it here.

Within Hubris has been taken down. Whether this was an enemy movement or just an inconvenient hap'ning is still unclear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEndlessWarlock
Mugen Kagemaru

Mugen Kagemaru

Location : See that shadow in the corner of your eye? That's me.

PostSubject: Re: Dai stiho and morning   Dai stiho and morning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:13 am

Update on Within Hubris.

Some folks over there brought it back. I've been asked to keep the link away from a certain someone that the folks over there don't wanna see again, so ya gotta PM Salvo if you want back in.

'Course, no-one here really NEEDS to go back, but it's an option if ya wanna rejoin them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEndlessWarlock
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dai stiho and morning   Dai stiho and morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dai stiho and morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song Sages :: News :: Developments-
Jump to: